Phone: 210-366-2888 • email: email@example.com • PO Box 461285, San Antonio, TX 78246-1285 • ©2012 I-ACT
Information for all Clients and Members (outside Texas): "Colon irrigation devices are prescription devices by federal law. A practitioner licensed by state law to use such prescription devices must authorize the purchase of the colon irrigation device, must use or supervise its use, and must order each colon irrigation for a patient."
Information for all Clients and Prospective new members in the State of Texas: "Colon irrigation devices are prescription devices and their purchase must be authorized by a physician licensed by the Texas Board of Medical Examiners. A colon hydrotherapist must be supervised by such a physician to use a colon irrigation device and must have a written order on file for each procedure from a physician licensed by the Texas Board of Medical Examiners."
Information for all Clients and Members (outside the USA): "Comply with the laws of your country to ensure that you are in compliance.
The Advanced Level
Prerequisites (must be completed before training)
1. Must have a high school diploma/GED, or equivalent
2. Must have postsecondary education level/college level A&P (equivalent to 3 semester hours of college). This course must be provided by a state accredited College, University, Community College or equivalent.
3. Must have a current CPR card
4. Recommendation - each new student should have received 1 - 3 colonics prior to entering training
5. Individual may not enter training for the Advanced Level (Level 3) until they have been fully certified by I-ACT at the Intermediate Level (Level 2) for a minimum of 1 year. (see the option for the licensed healthcare provider listed below)
1. Must be certified by I-ACT at the Intermediate Level for a minimum of 1 year, and must be a full member of I-ACT
2. Licensed Medical Healthcare providers may take the Level 3 exam upon showing proof they have received at least 1000 hours of in classroom training, or have three years of experience working on the public under the scope of practice of their license.
3. Must pay for ($75.00 exam fee), take and pass the I-ACT Advanced Level 3. Exam.